You are the essence of essence.... Be sure of what you look for... It is you...It is in you..
Monday, September 12, 2005
Me about myself...
Geo and jithu have tagged me .
So here I go…!!
7 things I plan to do before I die!!
1. Learn the language of flowers, birds, wind, clouds and rain.
2. Bring up my boys to become honorable men.
3. Live each day happily .. Spread hope and love wherever I go( In fact that’s my personal mission statement.)
4. Spend six months sabbatical in a lonely cottage somewhere in the nilgiris.
(English countryside used to be my dream but I think wishing for the nilgiris would be more realistic. )
5. Write a bestseller.(expressing my inner self)
6. Grow old gracefully.
7. Live in a manner that I am remembered only with love and affection after my death.
7 things I can do !!
1. Love foolishly.
2. Spoil my boys rotten.
3. Ooze confidence even when I tremble inside.
4. Be very bitchy.
5. Gobble up ten diary milks at one stretch.
6. Get Giggling fits in very solemn and tense situations. (esp. if im with people I know have the same hysterical reaction.. !!my mom says it’s hereditary.. my grandma had it ..!and so do many of my cousins and sisters..!!)
7. Find ecstasy in silence and solitude.
7 things I can’t do !!
1. Hurt a person knowingly.
2. Refuse a request for help.
3. Stop nagging my boys.
4. Pass a pink dress in the store and not try it on.
5. Keep my nails unpainted.
6. Be without a book to read.
7. Not kiss his dimples when he smiles that special smile.
7 things that I find attractive in the opposite sex !!
1. Power and leadership.
2. Sense of humor.
5. Sexy voice.
7. Golden brown eyes.
(While all these may attract me its integrity, dependability and stability that keeps me)
7 things I say most !!
6. Ithu pole nalla oru m-o-t-h-e-r/bharyene vere evide kittum..?!!(To my boys..Ya I use the spelling with them/peeps)
7. Vazakkondakkathe..(Iv to keep saying this cos my boys keep bickering and fighting the whole time..)
8. Enthamma..?(That’s how I always address my women patients first.. and they love it..!)
7 celebrity crushes !!
3. Kapil Dev
4. Mel Gibson
7. Emran hashmi(The current one.)
8. Jeyan:)) (True my dear babies..!! we used to love the good old bell bottom Jeyan..!!
7 people I want to take this quiz.
I recommend this quiz strongly.. Its therapeutic for your soul..!!
Special Thanks to my dear Geo and Jithu !
Posted by hope and love at 9/12/2005 06:11:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This was a beautiful list. As you said, doing the tag was extremely therapeutic. I am still in introspective mode after I wrote mine :)
I have already given my answers. :-)
thts cool.. even i wanted to lie down on the green grass of a scotish country side, bt then changed my mind to the green grass of vellayani lake-side... :-)
very good one..as always reading ur posts itself is quite therapeutic..and who better than a doc to advice that :)
Here are my answers: Tagged
I've been tagged by Vatsan last week. :-)
wow! i specially loved the 'things you cannot do' you were honest, like your posts. also the things you like about men, in the bracketed part :)
now that you tagged me too, guess i might move my lazy self and do it :|
hmm...thats a nice list f things!!..now i will have to "chalao my brain!!"...
Pass a pink dress...
Gobble up ten diary milks...
Keep my nails...
how old u told u r?
yes I am! and same to you if you are too!
btw, love the 7 things i can do list!
seems to me tht ur boys have a wonderful m-o-t-h-e-r :)
and...is that brooke shields in the pic?
And miles to go before i sleep.....
Nice post :)
BTW I saw in your profile that Thoovanathumbikal is in your fav movies list.It's my fav movie also.Splendid movie...
"Live in a manner that I am remembered only with love and affection after my death."
Post a Comment