Friday, October 07, 2011
As each precious year of my life passes , I am getting more and more convinced that the words below breathe pure life..
Rules 4 , 6 , 7 , 9 were the lessons that remoulded me and my life the most.
Rule 4 was the most painful..
Rule 9 was the most liberating..
What about you?
The Ten Rules for Being Human
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will be presented with lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. Lessons are repeated until learned.
5. Learning does not end.
6. "There" is no better than "here".
7. Others are only mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. All the answers lie inside of you.
10. You will forget all of this at birth.
From the book "If Life is a Game, These are the Rules."
(Written by Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.,